Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bear Paw Studio passes the test

My new studio space above our garage, aka Bear Paw Studio, got its first real test today from my five young art students.  Drawing, painting, cutting, glittering, and learning a little about Dutch painter Piet Mondrian and primary colors kept us all hopping for an hour and a quarter.  Besides the Mondrian style painting, we made a gorgeous primary colors crown to prance around in.  What fun!



The studio space was great, with plenty of good light and room to work.  I was so busy during the lesson that I forgot to take the pictures I'd planned, but here's one of the last student just before she slipped out the door with her little sister.  Next time I'll take more pictures of the students' art work, which was so vibrant and bold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment